Return to Campus
As we return to campus, UCF continues to prioritize our community’s health and well-being — following guidance from state and public health officials. Right now, it’s more important than ever that we take care of ourselves and one another. And as the fall semester approaches, our plans remain flexible and we must practice patience and care for each other
We understand the past several months have been challenging and that things may look different than we are used to, but we’ll get through this together.
Need to Visit Campus?
As a reminder, all employees working on campus must (1) complete the Return to Campus Operations training prior to resuming on-site work and (2) complete the Faculty and Staff COVID Self-Checker daily before heading to campus, and (3) complete the Return to Campus Planning Survey.
To comply with the need to keep the occupancy of our NSCM buildings and suites under the 30% capacity requirement at any given time, NSCM must obtain the schedules of faculty, staff, and graduate teaching assistants who plan to regularly work in their offices. For example, if you plan to work from your office or some other space on a regular basis, we need to know when you plan to be on campus (e.g., M-Ws from 9-12 noon).
To facilitate this process, click the button below to complete the short survey.
Staying Vigilant About COVID-19
With the rise in COVID-19 cases across Central Florida, we must remain cautious and vigilant. Each of us needs to take personal responsibility for consistently protecting ourselves and one another no matter where we are.
All employees must complete the COVID-19 Employee Return to Campus training available in Webcourses. All employees returning to any UCF campus also are required to fill out COVID Self-Checker available in the UCF Mobile app each day before arriving.
Keep yourself and others safe. Employees must conduct symptom monitoring every day before returning to campus through the online COVID Self-Checker or on the UCF Mobile app.
Potential COVID-19 Exposure
Because the risk of exposure exists in any public place where people are present and the pandemic is a reality across our broader community, we can expect that UCF will not be immune from continued impact.
If you or someone you know tests positive for COVID-19, here are the steps you should take:
- Stay home and do not come to campus.
- Self-isolate and avoid contact with other people and social gatherings.
- Let your supervisor know that you’re ill and not able to return to work (for UCF employees)
- Follow the instructions of your healthcare provider to determine if testing or treatment is needed.
- Call the UCF COVID Line at 407-823-2509 if you test positive.
- If you need help locating offices and suites, please refer to this Floor Plans – Color Coded
- English: https://www.ucf.edu/coronavirus/document/covid-self-checker-instructions-for-employees/
- Spanish: https://www.ucf.edu/coronavirus/document/covid-self-checker-instructions-for-employees-spanish-version/
- The COVID Self-Checker can also be accessed online at https://ucf.service-now.com/self_checker