Potential COVID-19 Exposure
Because the risk of exposure exists in any public place where people are present and the pandemic is a reality across our broader community, we can expect that UCF will not be immune from continued impact.
If you or someone you know tests positive for COVID-19, here are the steps you should take:
- Stay home and do not come to campus.
- Self-isolate and avoid contact with other people and social gatherings.
- Let your supervisor know that you’re ill and not able to return to work (for UCF employees)
- Follow the instructions of your healthcare provider to determine if testing or treatment is needed.
- Call the UCF COVID Line at 407-823-2509 if you test positive.