Going organic has tremendous benefits to your health and lifestyle. Although organic foods might be on the expensive side, the results could be huge. Many of you are probably asking, ” what is organic food exactly?” organic produce and other ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, genetically modified organisms, or ionizing radiation. Animals that produce meat, poultry, eggs, and dairy products do not take antibiotics or growth hormones. Here are the many benefits of going organic
1. Nutrients: Organic foods can increase nutrient levels.
2. Weight loss: With no added hormones or chemicals, you are less likely to gain weight.
3. Immune System: eating modified foods can make you more vulnerable to foods. Eating organic can protect your immune system
4. Unknown: Many times, people are unaware of the unknown effects of modified foods, with organic, they are never genetically modified.
5. Taste: Organic food tastes amazing! don’t worry about losing the richness in your foods.
As you can see, Organic foods can be beneficial to your lifestyle immensely. Make sure to educate yourself on organic foods and seal certification. When going organic, it can sometimes be very confusing at first. Organic farming is not only good for animals, but also the environment. Buying organic might cost more, but the benefits for yourself and your family could be life changing.