Cooks, we have mastered so many crowd pleasing meals with minimal effort. Today, we will learn to make one of my favorite dishes of all time: Chicken Fajitas. My mom used to make me fajitas when I had a bad day at school, or whenever we craved Mexican food. The best part of it all is that out of all the dishes we’ve conquered so far, this has to be easiest!
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup of salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 package fajita seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In a bowl, combine chicken, seasoning, cumin, and salt and pepper. Allow chicken to sit in seasoning for about 15 minutes.
2. Heat up olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
3. Saute onions and peppers for three minutes, for smokey flavor.
4. In a glass pan, combine all ingredients.
5. Stick it in the over for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
That’s it! Heat up some tortillas and top with whatever toppings you have in the house! I like to garnish them with some cilantro, sour cream, salsa, and cheese.
Enjoy your dinner, cooks!