After two weeks of searching and endless questions, Malaysian government and airline have come to the conclusion about the fate of the passengers. Searching is still going on, however it’s for the plane and not the passengers. The plane, like the French plane that went missing and found after a couple years, was equipped with a cockpit recorder that could hopefully give the global immunity answers to went on 12 minutes after the pilots last words to air traffic control.
Malaysia Airlines sent a text message to the families of those onboard Malaysian Flight 370 had been “lost.”
“Malaysia Airlines deeply regrets that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those on board survived. As you will hear in the next hour from Malaysia’s Prime Minister, we must now accept all evidence suggests the plane went down in the Southern Indian Ocean.”
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said new data show that Malaysian Flight 370 crashed in the Indian Ocean. During a news conference in Malaysia this morning, he offered condolences to family members, and added that more information would be released Tuesday.
An international search was initiated to find the missing plane after it disappeared March 8 with 239 people on board during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Razak said the crash left no survivors. The prime minister said no debris had been recovered and did not mention the green and grey objects spotted to the west Australia’s western coast.
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2014/03/24/nr-malaysia-prime-minister- razak-plane-presser.cnn &hpt=zite_zite1_featured &video_referrer= http%3A%2F%2F www.cnn.com%2Ftrends%2F%3Fhpt%3Dsitenav