As Floridians, its hard to imagine any place better to live than in the Sunshine State itself, home to year round warmth, sunny skies, and a diverse population. But Livablitly.com has a list of the top 10 best cities to live inside the U.S. So, here are the cities that are better than yours…unless you live there now.
10. Reno, NV- With a quick commute, a small city with a big city feel, and mountainous scenery, Reno is a top pick in Nevada.
9. Eugene, OR- Home to The University of Oregon, Eugene boast a moderate year round climate and many outdoor amenities for the outdoorsman in everyone.
8. Salte Lake City, UT- This city’s beautiful scenery, down home feel and strong support of local business make it a solid place to raise a family.
7. Rochester, MN- Rochester is home to the Mayo Clinic and with a younger more vibrant population, the downtown scene and social scene has perked up in recent years.
6. Miami Beach, FL- From the beach to the shopping to the exquisite cuisine, Miami Beach is where its at if you want to live the best of the Florida life, including a diverse demographic.
5. Madison, WI- Madison ranks as a top college town, and with great health care and vibrant social scene, its not hard to see why it stays in the top ten year after year.
4. Durham, NC- Durham boasts a strong technology economy and its a foodies dream city.
3. Berkely, CA- Berkely is maintaining its rooted culture scene but add on a growing social scene and an energetic downtown and its a winner.
2. Boulder, CO- Boulder is your best bet for outdoor activities with so much to do. The shopping is marquee also.
1. Palo Alto, CA- Mild winter, a thriving technology hub, and home to Stanford, Palo Alto is the #1 city to live in the U.S.