- Department of Communication
This program is located at the UCF Downtown campus.
The communication and conflict B.A. focuses on skills and knowledge that empower careers in mediation, arbitration, employee assistance providers, human resources and management. The major also serves as excellent preparation for graduate studies in communication, management and law. Students study the interaction of communication and conflict at all levels from the interpersonal to the intercultural, with a strong emphasis on experiential learning and real world applications. The B.A. in communication and conflict is an open access degree program that is committed to offering a complete online curriculum supplemented with traditional classes.
- Learn from distinguished faculty who are world renown scholars and professional practitioners.
- Receive personalized academic advising from faculty and professional advisors readily available to students.
- Engage in experiential learning opportunities such as internships and undergraduate research to assist with career goals.
What you can do with this major
- Human Resources Management
- Employee Assistance
How to Apply
Admission to UCF constitutes automatic admission to the Communication and Conflict major.