NSCM is an interdisciplinary, inter-college school with three departments and an academy. This includes the Department of Communication, the Department of Film and Mass Media, the Department of Games and Interactive Media and the Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy.
These programs include communication, digital media, mass media and film programs that will redefine content creation, digital art, and communication for the 21st century. The school combines programs from the College of Art and Humanities and the College of Sciences.
The school includes programs in journalism, radio-television, advertising-public relations, communication, digital media, film and the Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy.
As of Fall 2019, NSCM’s communication and digital media programs joined the Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy at UCF’s Downtown Campus, a 21st Century learning place with access to arts, culture, nightlife and business.
The combination of strengths of these two great colleges at UCF, we believe that our students will be better prepared for life after graduation and UCF will continue to be a national leader in higher education.
Nicholson School of Communication currently has positions open.
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor, Games and Interactive Media
- Instructor or Lecturer, Games and Interactive Media
- Visiting Instructor or Lecturer, Games and Interactive Media
- Instructor or Lecturer, Nicholson School of Communication and Media – Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy
- Instructor or Lecturer, Department of Communication General Education Program (GEP)